10.19.2005

I'm "It"

I am honored to have received my very first Tagging from CJblue. I have been charged with writing 20 random facts about myself. My instructions are to tag 5 other bloggers. I don't know 5 other bloggers. I'll have to figure out what to do without seeming like a blogstalker!

Here goes...

1. I taught middle school English in Miami, Florida, where I received “combat” pay for teaching in the projects.
2. I started keeping a journal 27 years ago. I still have them all.
3. I love Jelly Bellies. Blueberry+Popcorn=Blueberry Muffin.
4. I moved 8 times by the time I turned 17.
5. I was born in the Motor City.
6. I detest mob movies.
7. I’m a good cook.
8. If I had money to burn, I’d own an obscene number of shoes.
9. Blonde I am. Dizzy I’m not (usually)
10. I lettered in track and tennis in high school.
11. I’m a closet “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” fan (well, anything Joss Wheden writes…)
12. I’m a soprano but have been known to sing bass and tenor in a pinch.
13. 4 colleges; 4 years; no summers; graduated on time.
14. I get wicked, insane, want-to-run-people-off-the-road PMS.
15. My very first rock album was Van Halen.
16. I’m a beer snob.
17. I am blessed with an amazing group of friends.
18. I’m a single mom.
19. My best friend and I had a secret language in Jr. High. We are still best friends but speak regular English.
20. I’m madly in love with a man who lives too far away.

3 comments:

cjblue said...

You're a great sport! Thanks for playing.

I like mob movies. Can you still speak your secret language?



So...when will I have the pleasure of your company again? It's officially Fall.
XOXO
R

jwwqmfqk: What Writerchick yells out the window at other drivers while she's got PMS and a mouth full of chocolate.

WriterChick said...

RE: Secret Language -
Uthrayski - esyayskimug!
Ontdayski ouyaski ustjayski ovlayski eirdwayski anguagelayskimug? Idayski ouyaski igurfayski tiayski utayski etyayskimug? I eanmayski, ewayski erewayski hirteentayskimug!

PFG said...

Ruth Yes! Don't you just love weird languages?
Did you figure it out yet? I mean, we were thirteen.


mfswgls: Some kind of candy in a Harry Potter book